THANK YOU!! Oh, sorry for shouting, I just wanted to make sure you heard me all the way across the pond! I've been looking for Samantha's teaset for about a year now. I couldn't believe when you posted that it was on the website. I called the lady who owns a shop near me, and she tried to order me one, and they told her they weren't available. I wanted to give her my business, instead of the website, because she's so sweet, and they keep closing Hallmarks right and left around here. I ordered it online, and it came today! It is sooooooo beautiful. I'm sick, yet again, and I was laying in bed with the dog, and I hear the UPS man banging on the door. He never, ever rings, or knocks or anything. I dragged my butt out of bed, and there it was in this huge box. I can't wait to have tea with the girls!